- What is the use of bee stings?
- Treatment of apitherapy of various diseases at home
- Treatment of apitherapy of skin diseases
Contraindications to home bee treatment
Apitherapy – this treatment by bees, or rather, their bites. At the same time, honey, pollen, pepper, propolis, royal jelly, wax are widely used. And also medicines – ointments, tinctures, tablets, prepared from products of beekeeping.
In Latin, “apis” means a bee. Healing properties of honey were known and widely used in ancient Egypt. Greeks brought honey to the gods, because they were convinced that this is their food.
European medicine drew attention to this method of therapy at the beginning of the last century, using it for the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism. In those conditions, a technique was used where after a bee sting the stinger remained in the patient’s body for about an hour. On the body there was a strong swelling and began to itch.
What is the use of bee stings? In some cases, an insect can be compared with a natural, but, unfortunately, disposable syringe, a source of useful medicinal substances. At a bee sting in an organism there are phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, copper. And also proteins and amino acids, phosphoric, formic and hydrochloric acids.
When treated with apitherapy at home or by a specialist, the body receives:
- histamine , used to treat polyarthritis, articular and muscular rheumatism;
- acetylcholine , which is involved in the transfer of impulses between different parts of the brain.
The greatest therapeutic effect is achieved under the condition of the action of the so-called peptides . These are amino acid residues with a wide healing effect:
- peptide melittin destroys bacteria;
- peptide adolapin is an effective analgesic, and its effect is similar to that of a mixture of opium and aspirin;
- the body receives other peptides – to bring the proper tone of the nervous system, to improve the heart and blood vessels.
Austrian physician Philippe Terch cured many patients from arthritis. It was Terch who justified the dependence of the number of bee bites on the degree of neglect of rheumatism.
Contraindications of home treatment by bees
Despite the fact that apitherapy is very effective, the procedure has contraindications. Namely, it is not necessary to be treated with beekeeping products and bee venom provided:
- allergies to honey or bees;
- with poor blood coagulability.
Treatment of apitherapy of various diseases at home
As a result of the action of bee venom, the glands of internal secretion begin to function optimally: Pituitary gland , Adrenal glands , Thyroid , pancreas and gonads .
Modern apitherapy is used:
- to eliminate back pain;
- eliminating sleep disturbances;
- for the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- in case of diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- for diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- in case of allergies, except for allergies to honey and bee products, it is especially useful to chew honey in honeycombs for about fifteen minutes.
Propolis treats even patients with tuberculosis. It strengthens the immune system and effectively counteracts the infection. The latest studies have established that apitherapy effectively copes with atypical (cancerous) cells.
Treatment of apitherapy, use of other beekeeping products at home allows you to get rid of various diseases:
- osteochondrosis and radiculitis of the spine;
- neuritis and neuralgia;
- infantile cerebral palsy;
- varicose veins;
- angina pectoris;
deforming arthrosis, arthritis and polyarthritis;
multiple sclerosis and atherosclerosis;
The result of home treatment of apitherapy is the removal of pain. Bites of bees effectively remove muscle spasms, restore limb mobility:
- показатели blood pressure indicators come to normal;
- normalizes the work of the heart, remains in the past arrhythmia;
- cerebral circulation becomes more intense as a result of cerebral vasodilation;
- improves blood composition, lowers cholesterol and reduces the likelihood of blood clots;
- “bounces” immunity, the body begins to respond much more effectively to infections;
- normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- eliminates insomnia and increases efficiency.
Treatment of apitherapy of skin diseases
Apitherapy is used to get rid of skin diseases that are difficult to treat at home. First of all, these are eczema , psoriasis and neurodermatitis . Bee venom, being in the blood, beneficially affects the various systems of the body, restoring their health and, thereby, eliminates the conditions and causes of skin diseases.