Only a few weeks remain before the main holiday of children and adults, and if you have not yet begun to prepare for it, now is the time to reflect on how you will celebrate the New Year.
The festive atmosphere does not appear on its own – it needs to be attached to both fantasy and its golden hands. And to enter the next year with luck in your pocket, decorate the table on the eve of 2017, in accordance with the “preferences” of his patron.
Herald of the Firecracker in 2017 and the basic rules for decorating the New Year’s table
In the coming year, the Fiery Rooster reigns. And the design of the table (and the house as a whole) should be carried out, proceeding from the “specificity” of this symbol.
The key colors in which we select the decor for the holiday are all shades of red, orange and gold .
Do not spare shiny things – more brilliance, contrast and brightness!
As for the choice of dishes – here the Rooster is modest and unpretentious.
Dishes can be prepared simple and unpretentious (we only include imagination on their design), and, of course, exclusively natural:
- Light meals, more cereals and vegetables.
- Cutting on mini sandwiches.
- Baking own preparation.
- Pour, fragrant wines, tinctures on berries.
разно Divided on a tray raznosoly and greens.
You should not anger Rooster in black and gray shades in the decor – we exclude them completely.
The ideal option is to decorate the place in the rustic style , with embroidered tablecloths, linen napkins and woven baskets.
However, the choice of style is yours. The main thing is not to forget the basic rules.
Decorate and decorate for the New Year’s table 2017 with your own hands
In the Rooster Year, decorations of the festive table can be any decorations made of natural elements, created by your own hands .
Particular attention is paid to pine elements that embody longevity.
Whole compositions (size – according to the size of the table) from branches, berries, fruits, pine / fir paws, Christmas balls etc. will be effective.
Do not forget about ribbons and rain, about decorative snow , cones, ears and branches, bells, nuts, candles and sweets, toys and other improvised materials.
We put the largest composition, of course, in the center of the table .
You can fasten elements of compositions with a stapler, wire, special glue (with the help of a “gun”).
For example …
- We fix the tinsel around the perimeter of the New Year’s table. At the corners of the table we attach bows with unbreakable Christmas balls or bells. We observe a uniform stylistics in registration!
- We arrange thematic figurines (tiny snowmen, for example, chickens or males, small but bright decorative eggs) on the table, add romance with candles.
- In the places of “landing” guests install cards of gold cardboard with their names. For each set of dishes – a box with a present.
- In the center of the table we put the main composition. You can create it from fir paws and cones covered with artificial snow, a pair of thick candles and spruce balls.
- “Zest” of the table “from the 31st to the 1st” – it’s cereals, feathers and, of course, flowers. Therefore, if possible, put a composition or vase with dried flowers, feathers, wheat ears. If these elements could not be found, you can pour the cereals into small pili and decorate them with spruce branches.
- “The Nest”. Such a composition must necessarily be present on the festive table as a mascot. Grass in the nest is replaced with green threads or ribbons, the nest itself is created from ribbons or we take a ready basket without handles, we put into the nest the boiled eggs painted in “gold” or in bright red color.
- For each plate, it is recommended to put a yellow coin , so that in the year of the Fiery Cock, financial stability accompanies you in all spheres of life.
- It’s great if you have a samovar! We clean it up to a shine, we adorn it with a bunch of ram, we put it on an embroidered napkin.
- Do not forget about the bunches of sweet onions , wheat ears or hot red pepper.
How to decorate and decorate cutlery and dishes on the table in the New Year of the Rooster 2017?
The basic rule when decorating a table is to maintain a single style. Remember that the table is not a Christmas tree, and keep to the golden mean.
We choose the dishes exclusively real! No plastic on the table should not be. Ideal – porcelain “Gzhel”, bright “antique”, wooden bowls and scoops, dishes made of clay.
Every detail should be special and fit into a single style, including straws in glasses and skewers.
How to decorate a table?
- The color scheme in which the table should be designed is described above. You can use a combination of red, white and gold. Or orange, yellow and green. The main thing – no dark shades. The rooster loves brightness and contrast! For example, a white tablecloth and red dishes. Or a red tablecloth and napkins, and the dishes are white.
- We choose the napkins based on the chosen style. You can fold Christmas trees from green napkins, beautifully roll bright New Year’s napkins on plates or wrap in cloth red napkins cutlery and bandage them with a golden ribbon.
- Who said that the plates should be exceptionally round and white ? You can choose dishes in the form of huge leaves or with New Year’s themes, square plates or completely transparent, etc.
- Wine glasses / glasses decorate with “snow” on the edges or sparkles – they should shimmer in the light of candles. You can also use the technique of decoupage, paint glasses with author’s inscriptions or simply cover the glasses with acrylic paint, and apply glitter on top. Legs of wine glasses (if you do not want to “spoil” them with paint) you can decorate with ribbons, roses or snowflakes. Do not forget about the design of bottles! Tablecloth – only natural!
- Ideally, if you find a linen tablecloth (and pick up the same napkins).
Decorating the New Year’s table 2017 and the room with candles
One of the most important attributes of the festive table is, of course, candles. They always add mystery, romance and celebration. And this year – even more so, because the Fire Cock requires a “fiery” design.
What candles and how can I put on the table?
- We buy ready-made figured candles – Christmas trees, snowmen, chickens and roosters, etc. Important: candles in the form of “cockerel” do not ignite! They should be present on the table only for aesthetic purposes.
- We buy thick wide candles and decorate them with snowflakes or other patterns.
- Put the candle in the candlestick, place it on a saucer, decorate with cones, mandarins, spruce branches.
- We install mini candles in walnut shells or we use decorative “houses” candelabra.
- An interesting idea can be a transparent wide vase with water , on the surface of which will float in special candlesticks of a mini candle. Of course, one should not forget about the classic: long candles on beautiful spectacular candlesticks will decorate the table in any style.
- You can put a personal candle for each guest – ordinary, in a cozy candlestick, or figurative, according to the nature of the guest.
- We decorate candles with beads and beads, pressing them into the wax chaotically, or with ornament. Decoupage technique is also valid here: such candles will look very original and stylish.
Do not abuse candles! Do not clutter up the space of the table. Candles should only emphasize the “same” atmosphere.
How to treat your guests and household members for a holiday – everyone decides for himself.
But it is necessary to proceed from the fact that the Rooster prefers simple and light meals. So do not get carried away by delights and overseas dishes – all your own, native, simple and, naturally, beautifully designed. Rooster adores wicker buns, bread with tea from a samovar, pies, knits of onion / pepper, etc.
It is not recommended to cook a “chicken” on a festive table (the Rooster may take offense).
How to make a meal?
No matter what kind of salad you have in the vase, it is important – how it is decorated. As you know, there are no limits for fantasy. Therefore, we take ideas from the head, from the web, from magazines, etc.
The main thing is that no dish is left without attention.
- For example, you can decorate salads with greens, olives, cucumbers and sausages. “Draw” on a salad you can do anything, including the patrons of this and next year.
- Meat cut can be laid out in the form of a cock head , noting the olive eyes and the beak of pickles or carrots.
- easiest way to decorate desserts. In the form of males, you can make muffins, you can brighten the bright lemon cakes in the form of chickens, create dessert compositions from citrus, kiwi and marmalade, decorate the cake with mastic in the style of the Patron of the Year, or take the pechenyushki figurines.
- Great idea – snacks in the form of Christmas trees, fastened on high skewers. Such Christmas trees can be made from cucumbers and red bell pepper, cheese or sausage, citrus, etc. Slices of vegetables or fruits are simply placed on a skewer in the form of a Christmas tree, and on top is fixed a food star, berry, olive or something else .
- One of the tasty and funny options – snowmen from boiled eggs. In this case, eggs can be stuffed with cheese mixed with mayonnaise and garlic. The nose and the snowman’s hat are made from boiled carrots, the branch hands are made from parsley, and the eyes are made of black pepper. You can make chicks instead of snowmen, also stuffing eggs and decorating them with beaks / scallops from carrots and little black pepper eyes.
Whatever you cook, make out the dishes with love. And, of course, with the children. More fruit / vegetables, cereals and cereals on the table – A rooster is not a big fan of meat.
And remember, the owner of the next year does not require anything from us – he himself brings luck, love and monetary stability.