- Causes of hypotension
- Symptoms of lowering blood pressure
- How to increase blood pressure at home
- How to increase blood pressure without medication
- How to increase pressure by dog rose
- Increase in lowered pressure by folk remedies
Decrease in blood pressure indicators to 105 / 65-90 / 50 mm Hg. or lower as a result of physical activity is usually not accompanied by painful symptoms. Strive to increase the pressure in this case is not worth it. In athletes, this condition is called hypotension of high fitness due to the expansion of blood vessels that supply blood to the musculature.
Another type of physiological hypotension is acclimatization , it is associated with the adaptation of the circulatory system to loads in new conditions. Physiological hypotension does not signal a disease, many people feel great all their life with low blood pressure.
Causes of hypotension
The following values are considered to be lower:
- in women – if they are less than 96/60;
- in men – if they are less than 105/65.
A little understated indicators are not a cause for concern. The Japanese are even convinced that life expectancy increases with reduced pressure. Significantly reduced rates worsen the blood supply to the brain.
Pressure is reduced in case of cardiovascular failure, allergic crisis. These conditions require emergency medical attention.
Increased low blood pressure is due to a significant loss of blood, with insufficient adrenal function.
To get rid of hypotension in the event of a violation of the function or lesion of a particular organ or system, it is necessary to cure the disease, the symptom of which is hypotension.
Hypotension can develop due to bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, bladder, as well as stretching the walls of blood vessels due to improper metabolism – for example, insufficient intake of vitamin C, vitamin B.
To the development of hypotension can lead deficiency iodine , calcium , as well as a deficiency or excess magnesium .
If the reduced pressure is not associated with organic disorders, the cause may be fatigue (overstrain) of the central nervous system, a trauma, an infectious disease, a sedentary lifestyle. All this has an effect on heart tone and blood pressure, and as a result, hypotonic disease (chronic arterial hypotension) develops.
Hypotension can cause neurosis, which proceeds with an increase in the function of the parasympathetic system, as a result of which a significant amount of acetylcholine appears in the blood, which has a depressant effect.
Neurosis, a genetic predisposition can cause the production of significant amounts of bradykinin , which dilates blood vessels and reduces pressure. The increase in the level of bradykinin is affected by prolonged physical activity, sports training.
- In the acute form of hypotension are often shocking about fainting.
- In chronic form, such diseases as anemia, dysfunction of the endocrine glands, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer, heart disease may develop.
In the case of physiological (congenital) hypotension, discomfort is not felt, well-being and performance remain at a high level throughout life, treatment is not required.
Hypotension is often predisposed to passive, timid, insecure people who do not like or are afraid to take responsibility. They easily give in to despondency or are discouraged, admit defeat in advance, retreat from intentions.
Symptoms of pressure reduction
The need to take measures to increase low blood pressure is primarily due to a deterioration in the body’s ability to adapt to the environment and the environment.
Hypertension has a depressed mood, a state of irritability and tearfulness, especially in the morning, cold upper and lower extremities.
The ability to tolerate fluctuations in atmospheric pressure, heat, sharp smells, alcoholic beverages deteriorates.
Complaints are associated with lethargy, weakness, apathy, decreased efficiency, drowsiness despite a sufficient time of night rest.
The ability to remember is deteriorating, attention is becoming unstable, distraction is increasing.
Dyspnoea appears even with little effort. At rest it seems that there is not enough air.
Under reduced pressure, men may experience a disorder of potency, women are disrupted by the female cycle.
The need to increase pressure may indicate a headache, it worries after sleeping or due to fatigue, which is clearly disproportionate to the work done.
Sleep may break, there may be constriction in the chest or in the epigastric region.
Headache can last for several hours, accompanied by nausea, vomiting.
The head can get sick after walking in the fresh air, under the influence of cold, sudden changes in atmospheric pressure, after a plentiful meal, when the blood is cast to the stomach, or as a result of prolonged stay on the legs when the blood is in the lower limbs.
Increases sensitivity to light, sounds. Because of dizziness, the gait is disturbed. In hot, stuffy rooms (for example, in crowded public transport), there may be a brief loss of consciousness.
These signs, as well as dizziness when you get up quickly, signal a violation of the function of the autonomic nervous system that regulates the level of blood pressure.
How to increase pressure at home
To restore health, it is necessary to normalize the regulation of vascular tone, and also to strengthen and improve the body.
In the case of physiological hypotension, it is necessary to periodically examine the internal organs in order to exclude the development of this or that pathology.
Hypotonics are useful for walking, especially if the work is associated with a prolonged stay indoors.
To increase the reduced pressure it is useful to visit the sauna or sauna.
After consulting with a psychotherapist doctor, it is worthwhile to apply recommendations to exclude emotional overstrain, cure neurosis, to work at home on the nervous system and thereby normalize the level of blood pressure.
A physician can prescribe physiotherapeutic baths that affect the tone of blood vessels and blood circulation.
Increase the pressure at home by helping contrast air baths, participating in outdoor sports games.
In the morning and in the evening it is useful to take a contrast shower for 10 minutes, alternating cold and hot water. In the daytime it is worth pouring out cool water, jogging, doing daily exercises.
How to increase the pressure without medication
Food for raising pressure: spicy cheese, herring and any salted fish, pickles and tomatoes, salted vegetables.
At home, it is not difficult to prepare:
- a mixture of 50 g ground fried grains coffee , 100ml juice lemon , 500 g honey . Take 1 hour. two hours after a meal.
The root of ginger saturates the blood with oxygen, helps to eliminate spasm of peripheral vessels:
- Ground ginger (0.5 tsp) stir in a glass of strong black tea. Take after meals for a week. Do not increase the dose of ginger, so as not to cause a rapid heartbeat.
Tincture of garlic eliminates drowsiness, lethargy, fatigue, increases low blood pressure:
- Finely chop the garlic cloves , fill them with a third of the bottle of dark glass, fill the remaining volume with 70% alcohol. Insist for two weeks in a dark cool place, periodically shaking, at the end of filtering. Take 5 drops per 1 hour. water.
Juice intake from a mixture of parsley , steamed celery , three carrots , garlic зуб garlic , cooked in a juicer, improves performance, treats hypotension.
How to increase the pressure by the dog rose
- Rub 100 g of fruit hips , insist a week in 0.5 l vodka , drain. Take 20-25 drops three times a day before meals.
- Brew 10 g of crushed fruit dogrose and 10 g immortelle in a glass of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, strain. Take half an hour before meals for 0.5 cup.
- Mix 100g of fruit hips and dried berries raspberries , brew 1 liter of boiling water, insist, drain. Take the glass with a decrease in pressure, you can add honey or lemon juice .
- Brew 1sp. sage a glass of hot infusions rose hips . Insist 20 minutes, drain. Take 1 hour. every 3 hours.
These funds will not be able to quickly increase the reduced pressure. The result should be expected in two to three weeks, although the dog rose gives a more lasting effect than with the treatment of hypotension with medications.
With prolonged treatment with dogrose, oppression of insulin production by the pancreas is possible, so it is better to be treated with courses with obligatory breaks between them.
To quickly increase the reduced pressure, it is better to take the dogrose on alcohol or vodka, and not in the form of aqueous solutions (infusions).
- Continue to take the alcohol tincture of calendula , diluting it with water, 20 drops three times a day.
- Take 3-4 lemon juice daily, pre-dilute with water.
- Peel 3-4 lemons , finely chop and sprinkle with sugar. Take in unlimited quantities.
- Brew 1с.л. willow bark 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist 4-6 hours in a thermos. Drink the infusion during the day, breaking into equal parts, half an hour before each meal.
- Brew 1 tsp. mix with a glass of boiling water, insist, drain. Take 1 tsp. 2-3 times a day.
- Brew 1.p. dried leaves with a glass of boiling water, let it infuse, drain. Take 1/4 cup 2-3 times a day to increase the reduced pressure.
- Insist 50 g of roots in 0.5 liters of vodka. Take on incomplete. 2-3 times a day for a month.
- Grind the dried leaves and take the powder for 1 tsp. three times a day.
- Brew 10 g of dried flowers with a glass of boiling water, let it brew, drain. Take 25 drops before breakfast and lunch.
- Brew 1sp. petals chamomile pharmacy two glasses of boiling water, let it brew, drain, add 2 tsp. honey. Take a glass three times a day.
- Brew 5 g of flowers with a glass of boiling water, insist, strain. Take to increase the reduced pressure by 1 second. 4-5 times a day before meals.
- Present 2с.л. flowers in 0.5 liters of vodka, strain. Take 30 drops three times a day for half an hour before breakfast and lunch for a month.
100g sugar , add 0.5L vodka . Insist in a dark cool place for 3 weeks, drain. Take 20 ml three times a day before eating.
Increase the underpressure <lemon :
Willow bark :
Leaves of blueberries, lemon balm and rosemary :
roots are used as a substitute for ginseng:
Chamomile infusion with honey to raise the pressure:
Horse Chestnut :