- How food intake is regulated
- Psychological causes of imaginary brutal appetite
- What reduces the desire to eat
- Tablets and dietary supplements to reduce body weight and eliminate hunger
- What herbs in the home to reduce the increased appetite
It’s no secret that a healthy appetite indicates an excellent state of health, the absence of any diseases. No wonder they say how a person works, so he eats. In Latin, the word means desire, the desire to get food. Since to reduce appetite is required in case of various health disorders, its change in the direction of increase or decrease can be a sign of serious disorders in the body.
How food intake is regulated
The desire to eat is formed in the appropriate parts of the brain, where information about the intake of food, its digestion and assimilation, available reserves flows.
With an established diet, the appearance of a desire to eat signals that stocks are running out and need to be replenished. It begins to excrete gastric juice, saliva. It takes into account the content of intermediate exchange products in the blood, fat reserves, reduction of the empty stomach, body temperature. The desire to eat stimulates the appearance and flavor of food, a characteristic food for the environment.
As the saturation of the walls of the stomach is stretched, processed food is absorbed and absorbed, changing the hormonal background, making the appetite decrease and come to naught.
When changing habitual working conditions or habitats, the usual irritating factors can change their meaning, causing suppression or increased appetite.
In the case of a brain tumor, certain neuropsychiatric disorders, disturbances in the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine diseases, beriberi, malnutrition can occur:
- anorexia , a decrease in the desire to eat;
- bulimia , imaginary increase in the need for food.
Psychological causes of imaginary brutal appetite
Absorption in significant quantities of food causes an increase in body weight. Obesity provokes such diseases as diabetes mellitus , gallstone and hypertension , atherosclerosis , which ultimately reduces the quality of life. In the end, unhealthy fullness looks ugly.
First of all, increasing food intake causes sitting in front of the TV, and recently in front of the computer for hours on end. The tension of the psyche and the suppressed need for movement are extinguished by the absorption of modern high-calorie food and the same drinks. An unhealthy lifestyle quickly becomes a habit, the body gains weight.
A tense situation at work, in which conflicts are not uncommon, also causes a need to somehow distract, to extinguish stress by ingesting a large amount of food even in the absence of appetite.
Often eating food does not cause a sense of satiety. As a rule, this happens with an incorrect diet, when it happens to have dinner late at night or at night, why not want to eat in the morning. In this case, there is no need to reduce appetite, it is enough to normalize the time of eating.
Causes of increased eating of food can be:
- death or a break with a loved one;
- children begin to eat more with the appearance of a brother or sister;
- fear of loneliness, a feeling of emptiness;
- situations that require increased concentration and attention (for example, the exam).
Food is a kind of comforter, memorable from childhood, when a child was given a sweet or delicious food as compensation.
The tendency to absorb large amounts of food in some cases is pawned from early childhood, when overly caring or, on the contrary, indifferent parents compensate for their care solely by feeding children, without the ability to express love and disposition in other ways: by playing, communicating, touching.
It turns out that the hereditary factor plays a role. The tendency to fullness is least likely, if both parents have a normal body weight, obesity in a child happens only in 7% of cases. If excess weight is observed in one of the parents, the probability of obesity in a child is 40%, if both parents are complete, the child will suffer from an excessive body weight with a probability of 80%.
What reduces the desire to eat
A common cause of appetite is associated with a sharp decrease in blood glucose levels. This is a danger to life, so the brain gives the order to get saturated urgently.
On the other hand, some types of modern products, especially chocolate bars, candies, carbonated drinks, cause a sharp increase in glucose levels. This is harmful, so the sugar is immediately converted into fat with the help of insulin. The glucose level decreases, but there is a feeling of hunger. This is a vicious circle, a constant increased appetite.
Often, its violation is the result of years of malnutrition, sedentary lifestyle, unwillingness to do something regularly for their own health.
The need to consume large amounts of food is a symptom of the following endocrine diseases:
- The desire for a decrease in appetite appears in the case of diabetes mellitus . The patient wants to eat a lot, drink a lot, which causes frequent urination.
- In case of another endocrine system disease, increasing thyroid function , the weight will not increase, and even on the contrary, it will begin to decrease, despite a good appetite, which one wants to somehow reduce. Nervousness will appear, the heat will become worse.
To reduce the increased appetite in women caused by changes during a certain phase of the menstrual cycle or during pregnancy, the doctor prescribes hormonal medications.
The constant desire to eat is normalized by a diet rich in complex carbohydrates and fiber. As a rule, these are products with a low glycemic index , after consumption they slightly change the blood glucose level: wholemeal bread, brown rice, vegetables, fruits, whole wheat flour .
In addition, fiber slows down the absorption of food, longer preserves the feeling of satiety due to low calorie and fullness of the stomach. As a rule, products with an increased amount of carbohydrates contain enough fiber: wheat, fresh fruits and vegetables, rice, beans, corn, lentils .
Fat, sweet, floury food is better to exclude or significantly limit its amount, the more fat prevents the action of insulin. It is worth not to eat fatty meat, cheeses, milk, mayonnaise, egg yolks, fried foods .
- As you know, spices stimulate appetite, their use allows you to eat food much more than is actually required. To reduce appetite it is necessary to abandon the habit of podsalivat, pepper food, use flavors.
- It is necessary to take the habit of thoroughly chewing food, which improves its absorption, allows you to extract more useful.
- In order not to overeat, it is necessary to get up from the table with a feeling of easy hunger, as the satiety signal is in the brain 10-15 minutes after the end of the meal.
- To reduce appetite helps a chocolate slice, used before meals. Rapid carbohydrates increase blood sugar levels, eliminating the feeling of hunger.
сле Eliminating hunger and reducing appetite is facilitated by following the principle of “eating little by little, but often.”
After meals, do not drink liquid, it is better to wait half an hour-hour. Otherwise, tea or coffee will wash away the secreted gastric juice, so that the food can not be completely split and absorbed in the intestine. Soon there will be a feeling of hunger and will have to sit down again at the table.
Normalization of appetite is facilitated by periodic cleansing of the intestine from accumulated harmful substances.As a result of the healing process, more digested nutrients are absorbed into the intestine, the number of meals decreases, and the feeling of hunger occurs less often.
Tablets and dietary supplements to reduce body weight and eliminate hunger
Appropriate drugs often have a number of side effects. They are capable of causing an increase in pressure, nervous and even mental disorders due to the suppression of the area of the brain responsible for the desire to eat.
- Dietrin suppresses hunger, which helps to reduce the volume of adipose tissue. Side effect of the supplements can be increased heart rate, difficulty breathing. During treatment, you need to give up coffee, excess dosage is fraught with a heart attack and even paralysis.
- <citramax normalizes metabolic reactions in the body, has a cholagogic and laxative effect. The additive is recommended for obesity, to eliminate cellulite. Microcrystalline cellulose Ankir-B is used to reduce body weight, normalizes the function of the digestive tract, lowers blood sugar, is used to prevent atherosclerosis. Swells inside the intestine, removes metabolic products and harmful compounds. A significant dosage is required, 10 tablets 3 times a day for 2-3 months.