- When the first wrinkles appear
- Why the skin around the eyes and on the face grow old
- How to remove wrinkles under the eyes with proper nutrition
- About wearing sunglasses
- How to remove wrinkles under the eyes of home remedies
- How to remove wrinkles under the eyes of a simple home massage
Everyone understands that wrinkles are inevitable. But nevertheless it would be desirable to delay the unpleasant event and to achieve that they were formed as late as possible. The main reason for the appearance of firm folds on the skin is the inadequate production by the body of collagen – a special protein (protein), strong and at the same time quite elastic. It is the collagen fibers that form the skeleton of the skin. When, due to various reasons, the synthesis of new collagen fibers slows down, one has to look for one way or another how to remove wrinkles under the eyes.
When the first wrinkles appear
For the first time to think about getting rid of wrinkles under the eyes, around them, on the bridge of the nose or on the forehead, it takes about thirty years. It is to this age that the amount of collagen in the skin decreases. The upper layer becomes thinner due to the natural slowing down of the rate of regeneration processes, the ability of the skin to retain moisture to deteriorate, they become less elastic and elastic.
Skin in the eye area is very thin and delicate. In addition, there are very few sebaceous glands providing sufficient and timely moisturizing. But for natural reasons, it is constantly subjected to stretching, as a result of which, early in 18-20 years, the first mimic wrinkles appear. Enlarged, after a few years they form in the corners of the eyes a characteristic grid – “crow’s feet”.
Wrinkles resulting from regular contractions of the eye muscles are called dynamic . When the skin loses elasticity and elasticity, they are not smoothed out and remain on the face constantly.
The so-called static wrinkles appear due to the natural processes taking place in the skin.
Heart diseases, metabolic disorders, kidney disease can cause the need to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes. Another cause of their formation may be a violation of the hormonal background, caused by a decrease in the level of production of estrogen , which in different amounts is present in both the female and male body. In the case of a stably low level of estrogen, there are age wrinkles .
Why the skin around the eyes and the face grow old quickly
It is necessary to constantly take care of the skin condition, especially near the eyes, its aging is accelerated as a result of various adverse factors:
- sun , heat, cold, wind, rain and snow dry up the face and cause the appearance of the first cosmetic defects;
- lack of fresh clean air, unbalanced unhealthy eating, disruption of the digestive system, liver, contamination of the body with toxins and toxins, ignoring the need for regular periodic cleansing of the body causes the need to find a way to get rid of wrinkles and other cosmetic defects on the face and throughout the body;
- bad habits, wrong lifestyle, lack of daily regimen, stress, overwork, lack of sleep, smoking and alcohol cause the appearance of deep wrinkles at a young age;
- wrong inept facial care, the use of cheap or inappropriate cosmetics, especially in case of dry skin, may also cause the need to clean up the defect;
- increased emotionality, the need to express emotions often and vigorously, when facial expressions are intensively used. And also, strangely enough, the language of communication used. According to researches of scientists, English language in comparison with Russian demands more intensive work of facial muscles.Thus, in the “risk group” are engaged in the field of interpretation into English;
- Excessive eye strain, causing the need to constantly “squint” or frown your eyebrows also contributes to the formation of wrinkles on the forehead and on the bridge of the nose.
- a habit of sleeping on a too high pillow. In this case, fewer nutrients enter the head, it is worse supplied with blood and oxygen, which contributes to premature aging of the face. Those who are accustomed to sleeping on their back, the pillow should not be too high. In the case of a habit of sleeping on his side, the pillow will still be needed so that the neck does not get numb at night.
How to remove wrinkles under the eyes with proper nutrition
To prevent wrinkles, the body must produce a sufficient amount of collagen. At first glance, it is enough to start taking special drugs that stimulate the synthesis in the body of this substance. On the other hand, before deciding to take potions obtained even from natural components, it is better to study this question in order not to cause harm to health.
A more usual and natural way to remove the cosmetic defect is to include products containing collagen in the diet. Their list is quite extensive and there are plenty to choose from:
- sea kale is both a source of collagen and iodine. A sufficient supply of this trace element is necessary to improve memory and attention;
- various meat products, especially turkey meat, are a source of collagen. The meat of turkey also contains carnosine , why collagen retains its properties much longer;
- fatty fish, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, 6 and 9;
- salads of tomato, carrots, cabbage with parsley and dill;
- sufficient intake of vitamin C, necessary for the synthesis of collagen. Vitamin C is found in sweet peppers, citrus, rose hips. Rich in vitamin C blueberries.
Daily intake of fresh blueberries – you can directly from the freezer, it is enough to hold them in warm water for a minute beforehand – strengthens the capillaries of the eyes, increases the flow of blood to the retina, which makes the vision much sharper. And, therefore, this product allows you to squint less, that is, helps to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes. Blueberries are needed not only to produce a sufficient amount of collagen, but also to prevent visual impairment in students and schoolchildren who work for hours on the computer.
About wearing sunglasses
In order to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes or to prevent their appearance, it is often given advice to constantly wear sunglasses. On the one hand, this is the solution to the problem. On the other hand, with constant wearing of dark glasses, photophobia develops. Eventually, vision deteriorates. Why?
Eyes are created by nature in such a way as to see, constantly being exposed to the action of sufficient light. And it’s great if it’s sunlight, not artificial lighting. It is with enough light that the printed text is read most easily. The sun improves the appearance and health of the eyes, makes them alive, shiny, prevents the development of various infectious diseases – for example, conjunctivitis, inflammation of the mucous membrane. Sunlight simply kills the infection.
With regular lack of light, the organs of vision fade away, photophobia develops. There is a tear, because even a weak illumination causes a significant visual stress. To reduce discomfort, you either have to continue wearing dark glasses, or squint, which causes the formation of wrinkles.
Sunglasses should be worn only in very bright sunlight – on vacation by the pond, during a ski trip, when the lighting is in excess and the vision really strains. In other cases it is not necessary to use sunglasses as a preventative against wrinkles.
It is much more useful to spend some time and learn to perceive the sunlight without squinting. This will help both improve vision and prevent the formation of wrinkles around the eyes.
How to remove wrinkles under the eyes and unlearning squint
A few simple exercises performed at home will help you to learn peacefully, do not strain sunlight and do not squint:
- You can learn from photophobia by taking the rule to walk early in the morning or in the evening, shortly before sunset, without wearing sunglasses.
- When the eyes are disaccustomed to squint, it is necessary to continue occupations with “real” daylight. It is necessary to stand on the edge of the shadow and, with your eyes closed, make turns with your body to the left and to the right, so that they turn out to be under the influence of the sun, then in the shade. The direction of the view is down.
- The next step is to slightly open the eyelids during the turns and also look down to the ground. To look at the daylight the sun is forbidden in order to avoid getting a retinal burn.
How to remove wrinkles under the eyes with home remedies
Regular moisturizing of the skin with aloe juice at home
Remarkable remedy for wrinkles around the eyes is a tireless care for proper moisturizing of the skin, There are very few glands here. An effective folk remedy that can be used for moisturizing is the aloe vera juice . Fresh juice can not be diluted and applied with soft movements. Do it better with pads of ring fingers, they are the most gentle.
As an alternative, you can remove the defect with a special gel based on aloe vera. It is desirable that the gel be made by cold treatment – “stabilization” and not subjected to heat treatment, filtration, preservation and pasteurization. The raw material should be the flesh of the plant, and not the skin of the leaves. Of course, the gel should not contain dyes and preservatives.
How to effectively remove wrinkles under the eyes of home creams and masks
- At home, it is easy to prepare a nourishing cream for wrinkles under the eyes. To do this, mix in equal parts vitamin E in oil, cocoa butter and sea-buckthorn. The resulting cream is applied with a pad of an anonymous finger on the eyelids, as well as near the temples. After 15-20 minutes, the excess cream should be gently removed with a soft cloth. The procedure can be performed one day an hour before bedtime.
- All kinds of anti-wrinkle masks based on olive oil are also popular. It is applied to problem areas, after 10-15 minutes the excess should be gently blotted. The procedure is best performed an hour before bedtime.
- Nourishing effect gives a mask of olive oil with the addition of a small amount of vitamin E in oil. To remove the defect, it can be applied every day, the duration of the procedure is 5 minutes.
- To enhance the effect, you can try to apply a mask based on olive oil, adding a small amount of a drop of one of the following essential oils : almonds, roses, peaches, grape seeds.
- Linen oil helps to quickly get rid of wrinkles under the eyes. It is effective even in difficult cases. However, to get the result, the procedure time should be long, it is better to put a soft, greasy cloth on your face. The procedure is performed every other day.
- A mask of fresh parsley leaves helps to remove the cosmetic defect. Parsley should be finely chopped and put on the upper and lower eyelid. Duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
ка For casting out wrinkles, improving the condition of the eyelids and preventing eyelashes, it is useful to apply castor oil to the eyelids and around the eyes.
How to remove wrinkles under the eyes of a simple home massage
Improve the nutrition around the eyes and remove the folds on the skin with a self-massage performed at home. Initially, anti-wrinkle procedures, skin should be cleaned, then apply a small amount of cream. The cream should be body temperature, warm.
The movements are simple and do not cause any difficulties, the eyelids are closed:
- start from the base of the nose, pass the closed index and middle fingers under the eyebrows towards the outer corners;
- in the area of the temples with the pads of the fingers perform light pressing movements, it is easy to drum;
- return below the lower eyelid to the inner corners. Repeat the movement data in the opposite direction;
- Place your index fingers first above the upper eyelids, move in the direction of the temples, then move under the lower eyelids also in the direction of the temples;
- “draw” the index finger of one of the hands above and under the eyes of the “recumbent figure” (“infinity”);
- it is easy to drum on the upper and lower eyelids.