In schools in which the question of the form is posed categorically – according to a single standard adopted for a specific educational institution, parents do not have to wonder what to buy a child. But there are also such schools where the choice of form is the task of parents, which they must fulfill within the limits of certain limitations peculiar to one or another school.
How do you choose the right form, and what to look for?
Content of the article:
- Quality of the fabric of children’s clothing for school
- Comfort, beauty, style and fashion – how to combine?
- The color of the child’s uniform for school
- What school clothes will be needed from September 1?
- Instruction for choosing the right school clothes
Quality of children’s clothes for school – choose wisely!
In one school the form “white top – black bottom” is allowed, in the other – “only blue shades”, in the third girl it is forbidden to wear trousers, and boys are obliged to come in vests, etc.
But, regardless of the rules – the choice of form, in the first place, implies attention to the quality of clothing.
Video: How to choose a school uniform?
What should I look for when choosing a form for a child?
- The maximum allowed percentage of synthetics – 35% for the top (blouses, shirts) and 55% for suits.
- If possible, buy the form with the highest percentage of natural fibers to protect the child from the effects of permanent wearing of synthetics (especially important for allergic children!).
- The lining fabric on the jacket should be soft and light , and natural fibers should be present in the lining (preferably 100%).
- When buying a jacket, you should determine – whether there are under the lining those parts that contribute to the preservation of the shape of the sides and pockets and protect them from sagging and pulling.
- Requirements to the seams – the absence of protruding threads and curved stitches, as well as “assemblies” -marriages and distortions.
- The buttons should be well-sewn and easily pass into the hinges with a good grip.
- As for the lightning , they should easily “ride back and forth” and close without getting a cloth.
- The absence of a label, its presence in the form of a tag on a pin or a torn label is the reason for refusing such a form. The label of the manufacturer must be sewn into the seam of the product.
- Pay attention to the ironing icon on the label . If there is only 1 point on it or if the sign indicates the prohibition of ironing in general, then such a fabric is considered synthetic (even if you are told to the contrary).
- Elements of the picture (cage, strip, etc.): they must dock at the seams – smoothly and harmoniously.
Comfort of school uniform, beauty, style and fashion – how to combine?
Regarding the health of the child, the school uniform should not …
- Consist of synthetics. The child begins to sweat, and in winter – to supercool. Begins skin irritation, increased sweating with allergies, and other troubles. In addition, discomfort prevents the child from doing the main thing – lessons.
- Be too short and open in the waist / belly area.
- Be too close. Consequences of wearing such clothes – violation of blood supply and normal operation of internal organs.
The ideal “formula” of the school uniform:
- Thickness and quality of the fabric – according to the weather : thin fabric – for the warm season, insulated form – for the winter.
- Soft body fabric , consisting of natural fibers (at least 70%).
- Convenient cut , which eliminates the excessive squeezing of the body and leaves the freedom of movement.
- High quality fabric : without pendulous pockets, spools, elongated knees and wiped out areas.
- The minimum of lightning, buttons and ties on the form for primary classes. Children are still too young and too active to be manipulated with this abundance of fasteners and ties when changing clothes for physical education. Shoes are better to take with Velcro (on non-slip soles!).
One school suit, of course, is not enough for the whole academic year.
- First, the form needs to be washed regularly, and the baby will simply not walk in anything.
- And secondly , changing the form, you will extend the life of both (and preferably three!) Kits.
Appearance and style
The school welcomes the business style of the form. Jeans, tops, colored T-shirts and other items of the “free” wardrobe are not suitable for school.
But the business view is not necessarily strict and ugly. Modern manufacturers offer a lot of variations of form, in which children look beautiful, elegant and stylish.
Do not forget to consult with children when choosing a form, so that it does not become a torment for the child for the whole year. For example, some girls do not like skirts, because they think their legs are not too beautiful, and someone is full of skirts in a box.
And what to say – in fashion, our children understand better than us. Therefore, be guided also by what the classmates of the child will wear, so that your child does not look like a black sheep in an expensive or too cheap suit.
Video: How to choose clothes for the school correctly – 8 lifjhakas
Color of the children’s uniforms to school – what to look for?
The assortment of all the forms offered on the Russian market is very rich in terms of colors and different combinations of shades.
It is much easier if the school has orientated parents on the choice of the color of the form. But, if there are no special restrictions in this matter, what color should I choose?
First of all, we focus on the fact that …
- The form is a working (!) Clothing. And not an outfit for a holiday. And in this form the child will walk daily, all week, except for the weekend.
- Unbeatable colors : blue, dark green, burgundy, black, gray and dark brown.
- Saturated shades and excessive “ripples” in the figure will weary the eyes.
- In the presence of a picture, its harmonic combination is important. For example, a monophonic skirt and blouse in a thin strip, or a skirt in a cage and a monophonic blouse.
- A sign of bad taste is a combination of incongruous patterns and shades in the form. For example, a burgundy skirt in a cage, a blue blouse with a pattern and a green striped jacket.
- Avoid unnecessary brightness and cheerful colors. Colors must be muted.
What school clothes will be needed for the child as early as September 1 – we collect the school wardrobe
The approximate set of clothes necessary for the school boy looks as follows:
- 2-3 suits: pants + jacket + vest.
- 3-4 shirts (usually white or blue).
- Tie or bow tie.
- Set of dresses for holidays.
- Classic shoes – 2 pairs.
- Sports shoes.
- 2 sets of sportswear: long sports pants + long sleeve t-shirt; shorts + T-shirt (for spring and autumn).
- For winter: 2 sweaters (black + white), 2 turtlenecks, warmed trousers (depending on the region of residence).
The set of the form for the girl includes:
- 2 sundresses or skirts.
- 2-3 blouses.
- 2 turtlenecks or thin sweaters + a pair of sweaters (sweaters) for the winter.
- Festive shape kit.
- 2 pairs of comfortable shoes. The ideal option – moccasins or ballet flats on a comfortable sole, with a supinator and a low heel.
- Sports uniform (similar to the shape of boys) and shoes.
Shoes better to choose on a light sole and always on a non-slip.
Outerwear and footwear should be bought taking into account that now parents do not escort children to locker rooms (practically in all Russian schools children go to the locker room themselves), and children have to change their clothes on their own. Therefore, choose jackets with zippers and boots-shoes without laces, on a comfortable zipper or velcro.