- Nettle composition
- Collection and harvesting
- Treatment with nettle dandelion
- Useful properties of nettle
- Healing properties of nettle
- Seed recovery nettle function
- Dissolution of stones
- Treatment of nettle of heart diseases
- Therapeutic properties of nettle in diseases of the digestive tract
- Nettle against dandruff and hair loss
Many have repeatedly burned on serrate nettle leaves covered with burning hairs. An unpretentious plant can be found near the dwelling – in the garden, in the garden, along ditches, in wastelands. The healing properties of nettle are used to improve the condition of the hair, in the case of eczema, dermatitis, furunculosis. When skin diseases are particularly effective infusion of flowers. Plant seeds help with stomach pain, kidney stone disease.
Nettle infusions and decoctions are useful in diabetes and its vascular complications, reduce the level of glucose. Used as a diuretic, with uterine bleeding, to improve blood composition, help with metabolic disorders (obesity), with diseases of the liver and biliary tract. For medical purposes, apply nettle dioecious ( U.dioica L. ) and burning ( U.urens L. ).
Vitamins A, C, B, K, and tannins, useful amino acids (for example, lecithin ), enzymes ( peroxidase , oxidase , chlorophyllase ), organic acids. For example, formic acid is the reason why nettles are burning.
According to the content of ascorbic acid, the plant is four times the lemon. Microelements are represented by silicon, potassium, calcium, iron. For a long time, nettle seeds and green mass were added to livestock feed, which made it grow strong and healthy.
Collection and harvesting
The plant blooms from May to July. The leaves are harvested during the flowering period, June – July.
Vegetable raw materials are dried in the shade, spreading in a thin layer. After drying, some of the curative properties of the nettle are lost. Drying is completed when the veins and petioles become brittle. Healing properties of over-dried leaves are not large.
обязательно Before you store, blackened or burnt leaves and flowers must be removed. Store up to two years in cloth bags in a dry ventilated room.
Vegetable raw material freeze . To do this, fresh leaves are washed, allowed to dry on a towel, finely chopped and placed in a freezer.
Plant canned . The washed and finely chopped leaves are placed in a sterilized glass jar, densely packed to give the plant juice. The filled cans are closed with a lid, stored in a dark cool place.
Prepare nettle roots , because their healing effect is higher than that of the leaves. The roots are excavated in the spring, before the flowering begins, washed, finely chopped and dried.
Treatment with nettle dandelion
The stem reaches a height of 1.5 m. Leaves on long petioles, large-toothed along margins. The surface is covered with burning and ordinary hairs. Female inflorescences dense, green. Men’s thinner, yellowish.
Nettle treats or reduces flatulence, cholesterol level in the blood. Has a diuretic effect, has anti-inflammatory properties, normalizes carbohydrate metabolism, stimulates the activity of the digestive system.
This plant variety is used as a hemostatic agent, increases blood coagulability, which is useful in climacteric hemorrhage, hemorrhoids, gastrointestinal diseases, to strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
Nettle is prescribed for inflammation in the kidneys, gall bladder, with prostatitis, beriberi. Its medicinal properties improve the activity of the cardiovascular system, help to cope with liver diseases.
Sting nettle increases the level of hemoglobin, is used in the treatment of anemia, accelerates the healing process. Reception of infusion strengthens uterine contractions.
Dioecious variety is effective in alopecia, vitiligo. Helps with eczema, psoriasis, acne, neurodermatitis.
Useful properties of nettle stinging
The stem is abundantly branched, reaching a height of up to 60 cm. The leaves are small, elliptical or ovate with an edge like a saw.
The plant has a stimulating effect, tones up. It restores the processes of cell reproduction, disinfects well, normalizes the water-fat balance. Nettles stinging is used as an expectorant, effectively cleanses the blood.
The healing properties of the nettle of this variety are used to normalize the metabolism, in case of gout, allergies, liver diseases, anemia.
Infusion and decoction stimulates appetite, helps with nervous disorders, hives, bronchitis, choking, rheumatism, acne.
Healing properties of nettle
Here’s how to brew nettle leaves for the prevention of hypovitaminosis , the intake of the necessary minerals in the body:
- Fill with 2 p.s. dried leaves dioecious variety 0.5 l hot water , insist in a sealed container two hours, drain. Take a third cup for half an hour before meals 3-5 times a day.
For the prevention and treatment of various diseases, fresh nettle juice obtained before the beginning of flowering helps:
- Vegetable raw materials wash, add a little water , pass through a mixer or meat grinder, drain. Take 1 hour. three times a day, for taste, add honey. Ready juice is stored for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.
Nettle remedy for prophylaxis and
style : fresh roots plants and garlic , pour five parts vodka . Infuse for two weeks in a cool dark place. Take 1 hour. three times a day.
<recipe for the elderly : fill the glass with young shoots nettle , which appeared from the ground a few centimeters, wash, grind. Put in a glass container, pour 0.5 liters of vodka. Tie a few layers of gauze with a neck. Insist the first day on the window, then a week in a dark cool place. Strain, wring out the vegetable raw materials. Take 1 hour. half an hour before breakfast and 1 hour. before bedtime.
The healing properties of the nettle tincture are especially useful in the elderly, as well as for the prevention of sclerosis.
Seed recovery nettle function
Nettle seeds stimulate sexual attraction , natural grapes. A similar effect is rendered with scalded leaves, used with onions and eggs.
- Cook 5cc. crushed nettle seeds with 0.5 l of port wine or wine five minutes. Take 50ml at night.
For the normalization of the sexual function, the following folk recipe helps:
- Prepare the powder from the nettle seed , mix it with the ground black pepper . Smash into a glass of raw chicken egg , add a mixture of the teaspoon at the tip, mix. Take for 3-5 days for half an hour before breakfast.
Nettle leaves harvested during the flowering period, stimulate the restoration of the prostate gland tissue, increase the sexual desire, are used to prevent impotence, and promote the formation of spermatozoa.
Nettle is useful for dissolving stones in the kidney and bladder:
- Take freshly prepared juice for 1 p.p. every two hours during the day.
To dissolve old stones apply roots or seeds of nettle:
- Dried roots grind, take in the form of powder by 1 hour. three times a day, washing down with a broth of a dogrose.
- Seeds grind, add warm boiled water . Treated with the resulting emulsion, taking up to 1 second. three times a day.
To improve the work of the kidneys, prepare infusion at the rate of 1 h. nettle leaves on a glass boiling water . Stir in a water bath for 15 minutes. Take one third of the glass for half an hour before meals.
Treatment of the nettle heart disease
To improve the performance of the heart muscle it is useful to take the broth nettle with honey . Especially effective cut off the tops of young plants before flowering.
- Brew two cups boiling water 5s.l. dried leaves , simmer for 5 minutes, allow to cool, drain. Take half the glass 4 times a day, adding honey to taste. Nettle treatment lasts 1-2 months, after a break is necessary.
Nettle helps with stroke:
- Brew 1 tsp. dried leaves a glass of boiling water, insist an hour, strain. Take 2 p.s. one hour before meals.
The healing properties of nettle with gastrointestinal diseases
In the case of spasm, stomach pain , accompanied by vomiting, helps the decoction roots of nettle burning:
- Brew 1ch.L. dried root a glass of milk, simmer for 5 minutes. Use a quarter of the glass in hot condition. Then take 2cc every 2 hours. before the discomfort ceases.
The recipe for improving the work liver :
- Brew 4cc. nettle glass boiling water , simmer 5 minutes, drain. Add 1с.л. honey . Take half a cup 3-4 times a day.
When gastrointestinal diseases , gastric bleeding:
- Brew in the thermos 1s.l. dry grass with a glass of boiling water, infuse for 2-3 hours. Take 1 tsp. one hour before meals.
Nettle from dandruff and hair loss
Healing properties of nettle help cope with dandruff :
- Brew 500g fresh crushed leaves 0.5l boiling water , soak in a water bath for 20 minutes, allow to cool, drain. Apply in a slightly warm form for rubbing into the roots and rinsing hair after washing your head. The broth is especially effective for dandruff, helps to cope with gray hair, increased fatty hair.
- In the fight against dandruff, rubbing diluted with water juice of fresh nettle helps.
- Brew 1sp. dried leaves a glass of boiling water in a thermos, after an hour drain. Rub the infusion into the scalp once a week for 2-3 months.
In the case of baldness fresh crushed leaves, put in a clean half-liter glass jar, pour with vodka . Infuse three weeks in a dark cool place, drain. Rub the tincture into the balding areas of the head.
For strengthen hair brew 1 tsp. dried leaves a glass of boiling water, insist. Rub into the scalp after each wash of hair, do not wipe. Treat hair for a long time, with weekly interruptions.
It should not be treated with nettle in case of pregnancy, with thrombophlebitis, increased blood coagulability, the threat of a heart attack.