It’s hard to imagine the New Year without a Christmas tree. Since the middle of December, when all the shops, squares and streets, courtyards and squares are decorated with Christmas tree and decorated with garlands – everything around reminds of the upcoming holidays.
And almost every house in the very end of December will take its place of honor forest beauty – alive or artificial.
With the modern technology development, the artificial Christmas tree today is practically the same as the natural , even the coniferous smell imitates either a special treatment of the branches, or an aerosol specially designed for artificial spruce trees.
Because of this, and also because of usability , artificial Christmas trees are winning more and more supporters.
How to make an alternative Christmas tree for the New Year in 2014?
What kind of artificial Christmas tree to choose?
Among the great variety of models, trees differ:
By type of assembly
Firs are divided into two categories:
- The trunk together with the attached branches is divided into several sections (depending on the height of the tree) which you just need to collect. This type of tree is very fast and convenient in assembly, but at the cost of the most expensive.
- The tree is assembled in several stages : first the trunk and then only with the help of special fastenings to the trunk the branches are fastened.
By material of manufacture
- Cast – each branch is cast separately, and then assembled into a single whole;
- Of PVC – not as expensive as cast, and have all the virtues of artificial Christmas trees;
- From the line – today are replaced by more modern materials. Ecological, durable, cheap at a price.
Firs with needles made of paper with special impregnation will not be considered, because this option has only one advantage – a very low price, but it is fire dangerous, short-lived, dubious in terms of environmental friendliness and can be hazardous to health. Most often, paper models are produced in China using toxic dyes and low-quality materials.
What kind of Christmas tree to choose for the New Year – artificial or real?
A good help in choosing the right artificial tree will be videos , which can be found on the Internet in large numbers.
Video: How to choose the right Christmas tree for the New Year?
How to choose an artificial Christmas tree correctly – good advice
How to choose an artificial Christmas tree, so that the tree really turned out to be quality and pleased you with its appearance?
First of all:
- Spread a hand over the needle of the Christmas tree. Needles should be firmly attached to the branches of the tree, do not come off when twitching;
- Needles should be tough to the touch – this is due to the fact that the needles must be made from a special fishing line. If the needles are soft enough, there is a danger that you have caught a cheap Christmas tree with paper needles, made in China. In this case it is better to look for another model;
- The Christmas tree does not smell , even light, and even more so – harsh chemical. Nevertheless, a number of synthetic materials, being extremely harmful to health, does not have a smell, therefore this point of choice of artificial trees can be considered conditional;
- Branches of the tree should be on one side well fixed, on the other hand – elastic and mobile. Try to bend the branch if it returns to its original position – the quality of the tree is good;
- Note the support : it must be stable. The material from which it is traditionally made is plastic or metal. It is better to stop your choice on metal, as more durable.
How to choose and install a herringbone for the New Year?
Obligatory rules of buying an artificial Christmas tree
- Do not skimp on buying artificial Christmas trees! Savings in the selection can turn into big trouble. Substandard artificial materials under the influence of temperature emit phenol and formaldehyde – volatile substances that can cause dizziness, provoke headaches, poor health, etc.
- Be sure to require from the seller a certificate and a hygienic or sanitary-epidemiological certificate confirming the safety of an artificial Christmas tree.
- It is better not to buy an artificial tree at street fairs. In shops, especially departments specializing in the sale of New Year’s attributes, you are guaranteed to offer a quality product with all the necessary accompanying documents.
The right choice for you is a Christmas tree – and a happy New Year!