- Why you have to restore the abdomen and sides after giving birth
- How to lose weight after birth with proper nutrition
- How to lose weight after giving birth exercises for restoring the figure
Many women after birth of a child has to restore the figure. Following the established stereotype, according to which the expectant mother should eat more, for “two”, during pregnancy, they give themselves relief, begin to adhere less strictly to a balanced diet. Since losing weight after childbirth is quite possible, they calm themselves with this thought and begin to eat what they want. As a result, extra pounds appear. But why first gain weight, and then take a diet for weight loss belly or exhaust yourself with physical exercises?
Why it is necessary to restore the abdomen and sides after delivery
It is considered the norm if during the pregnancy the body gains 10-11 kg. Although there are cases when the weight increases by two to three dozen kilograms and you have to seriously take care of losing weight after giving birth.
The appearance of excess weight is associated with a number of reasons:
- As a rule, during pregnancy it turns out to move less, especially with an enlarged stomach it becomes difficult. Calories are directed to create a fat layer in front of the trunk and at the waist to protect the fetus from adverse external influences. Adipose tissue also increases on the hips.
- The need for weight loss after childbirth is often associated with heredity. If one or both parents are obese, most likely the young mother will also have to take care of the preservation of the figure. Even the slender can grow stout if its parent at the same age gained weight.
- The reason for a significant increase in body weight during pregnancy may be a delay in the body’s fluid.
Practice shows that it is better to start losing weight with the appearance of the first extra pounds. If after giving birth to give up and leave everything as is, after six months, additional kilos begin to “help” obesity. Most likely, it will happen in the near future.
After about ten years, the weight increases by another 10-15 kg, which leads to a metabolic disorder. These diseases will have to be treated under the supervision of a specialist.
How to lose weight after birth with proper nutrition
You need to take extra care with your nursing mother. About various “fast” ways of losing weight after childbirth can not be a question. Contraindicated surgical operations, strict and not very diets, special dietary supplements, reducing weight. The most optimal – in one way or another in a natural way, gradually reduce the mass by about 1 kg per month.
The most safe option to lose weight is to regulate the daily routine and learn how to eat right. After childbirth all the time is spent on caring for a child, sometimes a young mother does not have time to eat. A non-regular diet causes a set of kilograms, as the body becomes entangled and therefore does not know when next time it will be possible to have a snack. He begins to accumulate the incoming calories “in reserve,” which makes the figure less shapely.
- Simple and rather fast way of postnatal weight loss is to eat often, preferably at one time with your favorite child, but in small portions.
It is believed that large portions of fatty milk , cream – is exactly what you need in the period of breastfeeding. In part, the choice of the diet is correct, but it is difficult to become slim with such a diet. Therefore, you need to take not only by quantity, eating “for two.” And also the quality and variety of food.
Undoubtedly, young mothers are useful milk , cottage cheese , various sour milk products , lean meat veal , poultry fillets , fish . A child for proper development is important not so much the fat content of milk, how many microelements and vitamins coming from food.
- A simple and effective way to reduce weight after delivery is to include foods rich in iodine and iron in the diet.
Without sufficient iron intake, it is almost impossible to reduce body weight. These micronutrients are found in seafood , liver , eggs , and nuts , although they are caloric.
As a result of a more balanced diet, the child will receive a sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals necessary for him, and the young mother will not have to be transferred.
- Diet for weight loss of the abdomen after childbirth should be a more strict use of goodies. Sweets can only be eaten on a full stomach, not replacing them with food. Eat slowly, savoring.
- The reason for the increase in waistline can be mother’s diligence. If the child is capricious and not finished eating porridge, Mom also should not eat it. It’s clear, it’s a shame to throw it away. But these are extra calories that prevent you from losing weight.
How to lose weight after birth with exercises to restore the figure
Effective postpartum weight loss is facilitated by physical activity. But how to find time for it?
The simplest and most useful exercise is maintaining the cleanliness and order in the house. This is the restoration of the figure, the disposal of the room from dust and dirt, which is important to the health of a small person.
Another simple effective exercise to lose weight after giving birth is a walk in the fresh air. It is important not to take the wheelchair on the balcony, but to roll it in front of you, walking on the street. Too zealous and go fast do not need, because it is unsafe – you can easily fall and knock over the stroller.
Instead of traditional gatherings, it is worthwhile to work out uncomplicated physical education. Why not pootchimatsya from the bench? And stopping near the yard playground, start swinging the press to reduce the stomach? In mashed walking condition, fat is burned especially effectively, helping to become slimmer. Walking on returning home also helps to reduce weight. It is under this scheme that “real” training is built.
In order to give the body training and remove the stomach during a walk, it is useful to put the child in the backpack-kangaroo face forward. The necessary load on the muscles to lose weight, is given by the alternation of the tempo of walking:
- five minutes to walk at a fast pace;
- a couple of minutes to relax, going to quiet walking.
“Athletic” walk lasts about half an hour and is performed in the morning and evening, every other day. The child is growing, the weight of “burden” is constantly increasing. In addition to postnatal weight loss, the abdominal muscles are strengthened, this is the original female way to pump the press.
To make the load evenly distributed to different muscle groups, the position of the backpack can be changed by placing it alternately in front or in the back.
Since you can lose weight after the birth of a new person with simple physical exercises, it is necessary to carve out for them a little time while the child is asleep:
- Put on the hips a load – for example, a pillow – and lying on the sofa or on the bed, raise and lower your legs, holding the pillow with your hands. This strengthens the abdominal muscles and helps to reduce weight;
- Postpartum weight loss is promoted by hula training, but it is better to start after 4-6 months. The muscles of the uterus should naturally contract and come back to normal. Otherwise, if you start studying too early, you can never wait for a flat stomach, it will hang ugly. Of course, lessons with the hoop are performed on an empty stomach;
- A useful exercise for restoring the figure after pregnancy is lifting and lowering the stomach with a thick book or a small heavy pads. Lie on your back, lift and lower the load with the movements of the muscles of the abdominal press;
- To quickly lose weight after some time after delivery, lying on your back try to touch the right elbow of the bent left knee, then vice versa. With the increase in fitness, increase the number of repetitions.