In our time, when the Internet is gradually hampering the real life with its joys, it is very important to spend more time with your children. Only live communication makes relations stronger and becomes the thread that parents and children need so much to trust each other.
True, many modern moms themselves do not know what to do with their kids and pupils at home.
Think about what to do with a child? We’ll show you!
Content of the article:
- Age – 1-3 years
- Age – 4-6 years
- Age – 7-9 years
- Age – 10-14 years
Age – 1-3 years: more imagination!
- Puzzles. If the kid is still very small, the puzzles can consist of 2-3 parts. Start small. Choose bright drawings that will attract the child.
- Drawing with Mom and Dad! Who said that you need to draw accurately? Draw from the heart! Use watercolors, finger paints, gouache, flour, sand and so on. Did the baby get dirty? It’s okay – but how many emotions! Spread out large sheets of Whatman on the floor, and create a fairy tale with the baby. And you can take a whole wall of artwork, pasting it with cheap white wallpaper or fixing the same sheet of Whatman. No boundaries for creativity! Draw with brushes and pencils, palms and cotton buds, a sponge for utensils, rubber stamps, etc.
- Search treasure. We take 3-4 plastic jars, fill them with cereals (you can be the cheapest ones so that you do not mind spilling) and hide at the bottom of each small toy. And fun, and useful (the development of fine motor skills).
- Make the beads! Again, we develop small motility and creativity. Looking for in the bins large beads (you can make them together with a child of dough or plastics), pasta rings, small bagels and everything that can be strung on a string. We make beads as a gift to mother, grandmother, sister and all neighbors. Of course, only under the supervision that the child does not accidentally swallow one of the elements of the future masterpiece.
- Running with an egg. You can not directly take the eggs (otherwise the race will turn out to be very expensive), we replace them with ping-pong balls or a light ball. We put the ball on a teaspoon and give the task – to run to the pope in the kitchen, keeping the ball on the spoon.
- We catch fish! Another fun exercise for the development of fine motor skills. In a plastic bucket we collect water and throw small items (buttons, balls, etc.). The task of the youngster is to catch the objects with a spoon (collect water so much that the baby does not have to dive into the bucket entirely – 2/3 of a spoon in height).
- Cat in the bag. We put 10-15 different items in a woven bag. The task for the karapuz: put your hand in the bag, take 1 item, guess what it is. You can put objects in the bag, which, for example, all begin with the letter “L” or “P”. This will help in learning the alphabet or in pronouncing certain sounds.
- Do not give the fish a precipice from dehydration! Put the toy fish on the bottom of the bowl. In another bowl, pour water. The task: using a sponge to “drag” the water from the full bowl into the empty so that the fish can swim again.
Developmental toys for children from 2 to 5 years – choose and play!
Age – 4-6 years: how to entertain a child on a long winter night
- Picnic in the living room. And who said that there are picnics only in nature? It is possible and at home to relax with no less pleasure! Instead of grass – a carpet that can be covered with a coverlet, treats and drinks, cook together, more pillows big and small, and watch an interesting cartoon. Or we play games with the whole family. You can even turn off the lights, light the flashlights and listen to how your dad plays the guitar – a picnic should be full.
- We make a fortress. Who among us in his childhood did not create a fortress from pillows in the middle of the room? Any child will be delighted if you build such a “lock” together from improvised materials – chairs, bedspreads, sofa cushions and so on. And in the fortress you can read tales about knights or tell horrible terrible stories under a cup of cocoa with tiny marshmallows.
- Bowling alley at home. We arrange plastic skittles in a line near the window (you can use plastic bottles) and shoot them down (in turn with mom and dad) with a ball. Prizes are packed in advance in bags and we hang out on a string. We tie the winner of the eye and give the scissors in his hands – he must cut the rope with his own prize.
- Unknown little animal – Opening Day! To each – a piece of paper and a pencil. The task: to nachirikat on the sheet anything with your eyes closed. Then from the resulting squiggles you need to draw a fairy beast and color it. Colorized? And now we make design frames for all unknown little animals and hang them on the wall.
- The most funny collage. We get old magazines with newspapers, paper, glue and scissors from the nightstands. The task: to create the most fun collage on paper. An “anonymous” kind wish of cut letters is a must.
- We are preparing a gala dinner. The absence of a holiday on this day does not matter. Can you make it a holiday every day? Let the child invent a menu. All dishes must be cooked together. Cover your table on a table, lay out napkins and serve in the chosen style.
- The highest tower. Almost every modern family has designers. And for sure there is “Lego” of large parts. It’s time to compete on the highest tower.
Age – 7-9 years: no longer a karapuz, but not a teenager yet
- Table games. Even if your child is not dragged from the computer, the opportunity to spend time with your dad and mom will surely help you get him to turn off the monitor. Choose chess pieces and chess, play lotto or backgammon, or any other board games. Do not reject the idea with puzzles – even large children they are happy to collect, if mom and dad are involved in the process. 10 best board games for the whole family
- All around enemies, but our tanks are fast! Create an obstacle course that will be of interest to the child. The task: to get into the enemy’s den, grab the “language” (let it be a big toy) and drag it back to the trench. On the route, hang out “stretch marks” (stretched at different heights of rubber bands or ropes that can not be touched); put one of the enemies (a toy on a stool), which will have to be knocked out of the crossbow; spread out the balloons that you can burst with anything other than your hands, and so on. The more obstacles and challenges – the more interesting. The winner receives a “title” and “leave” in the cinema with his mother and father.
- Drawing on the stones. Pebbles, large and small, like to keep all children and adults. If there are such pebbles in your house, you can attach the child to drawing. Painting stones that are dusting around in a can or in a closet can be done according to the upcoming holiday or just as much as imagination. And from small pebbles you get beautiful panels for the living room.
- Learn SDA! With the help of bright tape, we reconstruct on the floor in the room our microdistrict – with its roads, traffic lights, houses, schools and so on. After the construction we try to drive from home to school on one of the machines, remembering the rules of traffic rules (through the game they are remembered best!).
- Winter garden on the window. Children at this age do not feed bread – let them plant something and dig in the ground. Allow the child to arrange his own garden on the windowsill. Select the containers for him, buy the land and together with the child find out in advance the seeds of those flowers (or, perhaps, the vegetables?) That he wants to see in his room.Tell your child how to plant seeds, how to water, how to care for the plant – let it be his personal responsibility.
- Fashion show. Entertainment for girls. Give the child everything in which you can dress up. Do not worry about their outfits, they do not plan to break the dumplings in their dumplings. And do not forget about mezzanines and old suitcases – for sure there is something old-fashioned and cheerful. Do not interfere with jewelry, hats and accessories. Your child today is a designer and a model at the same time. And my father and mother are delighted spectators and journalists with cameras. More soffits!
Age – 10-14 years: the older, the more difficult
- Evening dance and fitness. Dad and sons are sent to the store so they do not interfere. And for mom and daughter – a day of incendiary dancing, sports and karaoke! If the father and son send a little further (for fishing, for example), then you can continue in the evening, having arranged a warm and cozy bachelorette in front of the TV with culinary joys and sincere conversations.
- We conduct experiments. And why not shake a little bit? Chemistry all ages are submissive! Moreover, there are a lot of interesting books in which the most interesting experiments for children and their parents are available and step by step. Even a teenager will be interested to create a starry sky in a bank, a mini volcano or a tiny stove.
- Shoot the clip. Does your child sing amazingly, and he still does not have his own video? It’s messy! Urgently correct! Programs in which you can handle video, today is enough. Moreover, they are simple and understandable even to a computer “teapot”. Shoot a song on the video, overlay the sound, create a clip. Naturally, together with the child!
- Japanese dinner. We decorate the living room in the Japanese style (do not need repairs, enough light decor) and make sushi! You do not know how? It’s time to learn. You can start with the simplest sushi. The filling can be any you want – from herring and shrimp to a cream cheese with red fish. The most necessary thing is a pack of nori sheets and a special “rug” for rolling rolls (“makis”). The rice can be used ordinary, round (it is enough to digest it a little to the state of stickiness). Be sure to buy sticks for sushi! So they are much more interesting, especially if you do not know how.
- Learn to make money for pocket money yourself! If your teenage child has no problems with the Russian language, and has a desire to work, register it on one of the articles exchanges and teach these articles to write. If the child is so fond of a computer, then let him learn to work on it with benefit for himself.
- Arrange the Day of Movie Mania. Prepare delicious, favorite dishes with your children and watch your favorite movies all day.
- New life of old things. Is the daughter bored? Get your basket with needlework, open the Internet and look for the most interesting ideas on the return to life of old clothes. Make fashion shorts from once-torn jeans , an original shirt with stripes from the one with sleeves worn, worn on classic jeans, pompons on a scarf and so on.
- We draw up a plan of compulsory cases for a year. Doing this with the child is much more fun, and the reason is wonderful – even for a couple of hours to tear off the child from the laptop. Give the child a special diary (tear off your heart or buy a new one), and write together lists of deeds and desires that you need to have time to complete before the end of the year. Go to the implementation immediately!
What do you play at home with children? Share your parents’ recipes in the comments below!